Monday 15 August 2011

Thing 8: Google Calendar

I must admit, I may have been putting this entry off somewhat. I have been super busy, but there was also a part of me that actually couldn't think of much to write. Perhaps I've used my writing quota elsewhere (current dissertation wordcount: 13, 123) and I've run out of brainspace to put words together. But if I don't say much about Google Calendar, that's okay, right?

I used to work as a Receptionist in Leeds and part of my job was to book meetings and various Important Events using Outlook, so I am used to that interface for such things. So using Google was odd at first, but after I got used to it I did like it, I do like it, and I'd be interested to use it when I am working in a professional post. It is useful. Well done, Google Calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment